These delicious turkey wraps are low carb, gluten free and Pure21 approved! They’re super easy to make and fall in a healthy diet.
· 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
· 1.5 lbs lean ground turkey
· 1 tbsp chili powder
· ½ cup tomato sauce
· 1 avocado, diced
· 1 onion, diced
· ½ cup vegan shredded cheddar cheese
· ¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
1. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring periodically for 5 minutes.
3. Add chili powder and tomato sauce and mix. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the lettuce leaves on plates and put ground turkey inside the lettuce leaves, dividing evenly between the leaves.
6. Top the turkey with chopped avocado, tomato, vegan cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Want meal plans but don't want to plan meals?
If you’d like to stop stressing over the details and find a way to get control of your food choices while creating a healthier lifestyle, check us out at Power 3 Fitness Coaching.