This yummy treat is easy, healthy packed with fiber, and energizing. It’s also dairy and gluten free!
· 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened or water
· 1/2 cup rolled oats or quick oats
· 1/2 cup egg whites
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder use gluten free if needed
· 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
· dash salt
· 3 droppers vanilla liquid stevia or 1 packet powdered
· 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries (or mix)
· optional toppings: chopped almonds raisins, dried fruit,
coconut milk, honey
1. Spray a 16 ounce microwave safe bowl with nonstick
2. Mix all ingredients together, adding berries last (save
a few for topping).
3. Microwave for 3 minutes until puffed and no longer
liquid-y in center.
4. Serve warm with additional toppings, optional.