· 1 pint cherry tomatoes (red and yellow)
· 1 zucchini (or 2 small)
· 1 ear of corn (cooked/grilled)
· 1 shallot sliced (or 1/3 c red onion chopped)
· 1/2 C chopped fresh herbs combined
• Italian parsley
· 3-4 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
· 2 tsp sumac
· Pinch of smoked paprika (optional)
· 1 tsp garlic or two cloves
· Sea Salt and crushed pepper to taste
· 3 tbsp extra lemon juice
· Lemon slices to garnish
1. Slice tomatoes in half, and zucchini in half moons. Cut corn off cobb. Dice up herbs. Combine all in a large serving bowl.
2. Slice your shallot (or red onion) and soak in 2 tbsp lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Combine your olive oil, sumac, paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, and remaining lemon juice together in a bowl. Whisk together. Pour over your tomatoes, zucchini, corn, and herbs. Toss lightly.
4. Add in your soaked shallot slices (discard the lemon juice) and toss again.
5. Garnish with extra lemon slices and salt/pepper to taste.
6. Serve right away or store in air tight container for up to 3-4 days.=
Want help finding the right diet for you?
If you’d like to stop stressing over the details and find a way to get control of your food choices while creating a healthier lifestyle, check us out at Power 3 Fitness Coaching.