· 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
· 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1 tbs pure maple syrup
· 3 medium peeled frozen bananas
· 8 tbs unsweetened almond milk
· ½ cup crushed pineapple
· ¼ crushed peanuts (optional)
· 10 fresh cherries, pitted and cut in half
1. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Miz coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Puree bananas until smooth in a blender with 5 tbs almond milk then spoon into a parchment-lined pan and spread evenly.
3. Rinse blender, then add strawberries, 3 tbs of almond milk and 1 tbs maple syrup, pureeing until smooth.
4. With a spoon, swirl strawberry mixture into banana base. Drizzle in chocolate mixture in an opposite swirl patter then use a spoon to incorporate into the banana and strawberry.
5. Top entire mixture with crushed pineapple. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top (optional) and place cherries evenly with the cut side down.
6. Cover and freeze for at least two hours. If freezing longer, thaw in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to soften slightly before serving.